S350 8P GE POE+ SMART MANAGED PRO S
As a leading provider of network equipment for SMBs, NETGEAR® understands the importance of reliable and high performance networks that are SMB budget aware. With the growth of virtualization, cloud-based services and applications like VoIP, video streaming and IP surveillance, SMB networks need to extend beyond simple reliability to performance and security. The NETGEAR S350 Gigabit Smart Managed Pro Switch series is tailored to these essential network needs of your business; delivering unprecedented non-blocking Gigabit bandwidth and solid network security at an affordable cost.
NETGEAR Smart Managed Pro S350 series consists of five switch models, including 8-, 24- and 48-port Gigabit Ethernet switches and 8-, and 24-port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ switches with 2 or 4 SFP ports for fiber uplinks, offering powerful Layer 2 features, enhanced performance and ease of use. They are purposely designed for converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform. Advanced features such as L2/L3/L4 Access Control Lists (ACLs), Quality of Service (QoS), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) will ensure a high-speed and highly secured network environment for your business.
- Advanced VLAN support for better network segmentation
- L2/L3/L4 Access control lists (ACLs) for granular network access control including 802.1x port authentication
- QoS (Quality of Service) for traffic prioritization including port-based, 802.1p and L2/L3/L4 DSCP-based
- Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention
- Rate limiting and priority queuing for better bandwidth allocation
- Port mirroring for network monitoring
- Auto Voice VLAN for easy development of VoIP
- Auto Video for simple deployment of IP Surveillance
- ACL Wizard for a guided tour to set up your network access control
- Smart Control Center, a powerful tool for multi-switch discovery, deployment, monitoring and firmware upgrades
- PoE Timer for scheduling the on/off time of your PoE powered devices
- Easy to manage via web browser-based management GUI or Smart Control Center for multi-switch deployment