OpenScape Business UC User F31505-K158-D16
- myPortal for Desktop
- myPortal @work
- myPortal to go
- Extended UC functionality at the CP 400/600
- Application Launcher (in conjunction with additional licenses)
- Further Web Services clients
The UC clients make unified communication functions available on the client PC desktop. E.g. (client dependent):
- Shows all UC functions on the user’s PC desktop
- Contacts list and instant messaging client
- Call journals
- Display of the presence status of all users of the system, management of the own presence status
- Direct integration with the user’s MS Outlook calendar and personal directory / contacts.
- User-specific language settings.
Additional UC licenses are still required for certain UC features, e.g. voice mail, fax, conferencing, web collaboration, etc.
All licenses are assigned to specific users and systems in the network by the administrator. This license is required once per UC User and allows the operation of the clients mentioned above.
The number of UC User licenses and UC Groupware User licenses must not exceed the total number of IP and TDM User licenses.
OpenScape Business X models with V2 mainboards require a Booster Server if sum of UC users exceeds 150. OpenScape Business X models with V3 mainboard and UC Suite application require an additional SSD memory card.