OpenScape Business UC Groupware User F31505-K158-D17
- myPortal for Outlook
- myPortal for Desktop
- myPortal @work
- myPortal to go
- Extended UC functionality at the CP 400/600
- Application Launcher (in conjunction with additional licenses)
- Further Web Services clients
The UC clients make unified communication functions available on the client PC desktop in general. myPortal for Outlook makes unified communication functions of the UC Suite available within Microsoft Outlook.
E.g. (client dependent):
- Shows all UC functions on the user’s PC desktop
- Contacts list and instant messaging client
- Call journals
- Display of the presence status of all users of the system, management of the own presence status
- Direct integration with the user’s MS Outlook calendar and personal directory / contacts.
- User-specific language settings
Additional UC licenses are still required for certain UC features, e.g. voice mail, fax, conferencing, web collaboration, etc.
All licenses are assigned to specific users and systems in the network by the administrator. This license is required once per UC Groupware (myPortal for Outlook) User and allows also the operation of the clients mentioned above. The UC Groupware User license can also be used within OpenScape Business instead of an UC User license.