OSBiz Base License incl 2 SIP Trunks F31505-K158-D75 + F31505-K158-D36
Required for enabling the system software for X1/X3/X5/X8 and Business S.
Max. 1 per system.
Consists of the following licenses:
- 1x Base
- 2x S2M/SIP/T1 Trunk
- 1x OpenDirectory Base
The base license permanently activates the software of the communication system, and is the main requirement for activating any further licenses.
Internal telephone functions and emergency operation.
User licenses activate system telephones/smartphones for external voice communication and are the basic requirement for all other UC licenses.
- IP User
- TDM User
- Mobility User
- DeskShare User
Additional licenses are required per user for enabling Voice Mail, UC Clients, special client options and application connections.
- Voice Mail (UC Smart/UC Suite)
- myPortal Smart (UC Smart)
- myPortal for Web/Tablet (UC Smart)
- myPortal for Desktop (UC Suite)
- myPortal for Outlook (UC Suite)
- myPortal for Mobile (UC Suite)
- myAttendant (UC Suite)
- Fax (option for UC Suite Clients)
- Conference (Option for UC Suite clients)
- myAgent (UC Suite)
- Application Launcher
- TAPI 120 / TAPI 170
Further licenses are available for activating system functions and UC options:
- Contact Center options (UC Suite)
- Contact Center Mail
- Contact Center Fax
- OpenDirectory Connector
- Company AutoAttendant (UC Smart /UC Suite)
- S2M/SIP/T1 Trunks
- Gate View Cameras
- optiClient Attendant
- optiClient BLF