CMAe card for OpenScape Business X1, X3, X5, X8 with DECT
CMAe is the successor of the CMA card.
- Up to 48 simultaneous DECT voice calls possible when using CMAe (max 16 with CMA)
- New: Up to 64 DECT handsets at OSBiz X3, X5, up to 16 DECT handsets with OSBiz X1
- CMAe is needed when connecting base stations to the UP0/E ports of OSBiz X1 / X3 / X5
- CMAe is needed when connecting base stations to the SLMU ports of OSBiz X8 (per card 1)
- When using a CMAe board base stations offer up to 4 channels per UP0 / E port.
- Only one base station may be connected per UP0/E port .
- A total of 15 UP0/E ports on the motherboard and the OSBiz SLU8x board may be used(at OSBiz X1 max. 7 UP0/E ports on the motherboard) to connect base stations.